So I never thought I'd hear the words "you cannot wear that pair of shorts for cny.. it's too short!" come out from my mother's mouth, but they did.
Oh boy. And yes, huis saw me in my full glory: shirt and shorts with a helluva sexy miss sixty belt (and complete with cleavage as well haha). Wyn, I know you like girls to dress like that too HEEHEE.
I can also officially say: I want to date myself.
Holy sheeeeeeet.
Playing: Angels or Devils/Dishwalla ---
After viewing andrea's blog, I can finally exclaim..
I'M A GOOD-FOR-NOTHING LOSER BUM!! (Okay some of you already think so BUT that's not the point)
I've just been lazing around at home not doing anything while andrea and brenton have been out and happening, exploring EVERY SINGLE SPOT IN SINGAPORE. And now that my days of fanatically watching movies are over, I need new movie partners to catch films with me. I think I already missed tons of good shows (oh Blood Diamond!) so pleeeeeaseeee if anyone's interested in watching Babel, Notes On A Scandal, Pan's Labyrinth, Apocalypto, Protege etc, PLEASE CALL/DATE ME! :( I need to go out and enjoy my last few days of freedom before I start work and have no (social) life. And I wanna go sentosa, wild wild wet, escape theme park (even though I'll probably scream myself to death if you dare put me on any of the scary rides) and the science centre!
Wah lao. DATE ME DATE ME CALL ME CALL ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Thanks.
lady lady love me cause I love to lay here lazy we could close the curtains pretend like there's no world outside and we can pretend it all the time
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home